Who Are Your Customers?
- 1650 The Fan listeners have above average incomes and good jobs.
- 1650 The Fan reaches working men in Eastern Iowa.
- 1650 the Fan reaches listeners not well represented by Arbitron or other ratings companies.
- 1650 The Fan features exclusive, popular sports programming, not heard anywhere else in the Cedar Valley.
- 1650 The Fan reaches 20 counties in N.E. Iowa.
KCNZ 1650 AM :: Coverage Area Interact with our coverage maps at the links below!
Radio is #1!The results are in from Nielsen’s Total Audience Report for quarter 1 of 2016 and things look good for radio. Radio is in first place for mass reach media, as compared to other media forms such as television and smartphone. The report shows that adults 18+ listen to an average of 13 hours of radio weekly. This marks a slight increase since the 2015 Q1 report. When looking at the percentage of 18+ users on a monthly basis, radio comes out on top. Here’s how radio stacks up against the competition.
- Radio – 97%
- Live+DVR/Timeshifted TV – 93%
- App/Web on a Smartphone – 79%
- Internet on a PC – 67%
- DVR/Time-shifted TV – 65%
- Video on a Smartphone – 62%
- Video on a PC – 46%
- DVD/Blu-Ray Device – 38%
- Game Console – 25%
- Multimedia Device – 25%
Contact an Account Executive for more details!
Local Dialing Area: (319) 277-1918
Toll Free Phone: (800) 913-9479